Friday, March 4, 2011

Progress Report

Ahem.


I am currently working on THREE projects - simultaneously.  Here is one of them:


Look at all those pretty colors...


Actually, I am further along now, this is an old-ish picture.  This was quite the undertaking.  


Here is a sneaky-peeky of something coming up soon...


And even though I have all of these NECESSARY projects going on, what do I choose to work on?


You think I've finally lost it, don't you?  Well, I'll let A Girl and a Glue Gun explain.







*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Bree said...

I hope that's a shamrock wreath! :)

Mandy England said...

Girl, that is a whole lot of rosettes! Can't wait to see what they're for :]
Happy Friday!

Tawny said...

Haha that's an awesome pic of your glue gun. I too was thinking about a creative way to photograph my glue gun. Haven't come up with anything as original as yours though. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...