Saturday, March 19, 2011

This week, my friend Amie, from Kitty Cats and Airplanes, contacted me and asked if I'd be willing to help spread the word about this adorable little boy:


His name is Austin and he really needs a kidney transplant.  


Last year he contracted a deadly strain of E.Coli.  Miraculously, he survived, but his kidneys were compromised and are now in trouble.


Go here to read his story.


Starting on Monday, there's going to be a HUGE giveaway event to help raise funds for Austin.  It will run all week long, and anyone can enter!  Please stay tuned for more info.





*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a cutie pie. How sad that he is so sick. I'll be checking back to see what you tell us about him. It is so hard to think about a little one like this suffering. Please let his mom know that there are people out here in blog world who are praying for him and the family!

Hey, how did you get your signature at the bottom of your post. I tried going to a site that had signature widgets, but it wouldn't work for me. I'm sure I'm just not doing something right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...