Thursday, February 16, 2012



I've got some awesome pinspiration for you today!  Never mind the fact that I'm pinning way more than I could ever accomplish on repin onto my "To Do/Done" board.  I just jumped on pinterest quickly to get the links to embed these images... and ended up pinning at least 15 more things.  What is my problem??  
Anyway, I'll just get right to it, since these pictures really need no introduction.  I will say only that this list of pins is entitled "In My Dreams." (i.e. things I've pinned but will probably never use, unfortunately)


Um, hello turquoise and white room with pops of red, where have you been all my life?  Not to mention the striped bunk bed.
                                                                  Source: habituallychic.blogspot.com via Kimberly on Pinterest




If either my husband or I knew how to use the required power tools, or you know, actually OWNED them, I would clear out the dungeon to accommodate this.
                                                                Source: creatingbycami.blogspot.com via Kimberly on Pinterest




There is a part of me - a very large part of me - that will always love a good treehouse.  Now I just need a hallway in which I can build one.  And a tree for a real one, that would be nice too.
                                                                              Source: ohdeedoh.com via Kimberly on Pinterest




I'll be honest, I've had this pinned forever.  But the chances that I could actually sew something that looked remotely like this are slim.  But I'm fairly certain I couldn't pull it off anyway.
                                                                    Source: elleapparel.blogspot.com via Kimberly on Pinterest




Just for good measure, I thought I'd leave you with an inspirational quote.  But then I found this one instead.  And, quite frankly, this is kind of how I've been feeling lately.
                                                                                  Source: ow.ly via Kimberly on Pinterest




Have you linked up to February's Very Pinteresting Party yet??  Come on, you know you want to!  Check out these great links!





















*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...