Monday, July 2, 2012

winner winner, salad spinner!


Ok, I don't even know what that means.  I just see that "winner winner, chicken dinner!" thing all over the place (and I don't know what that means either, really) so I decided to go another direction.  This is what happens when you pick a winner at midnight...


Sooooo...
The winner of our totally awesome, super cool, one of a kind, hand drawn single portrait from the very talented mr Jess Smiley:
(you know, one much like this one?)

is:
number 1!  (How often does that happen, seriously??) 
Michelle L.  You lucky thing, you.  Email me and I'll email him and we'll just get this whole party started, ok?

Thanks to all who entered!

AND, just a reminder, check out Jess's stuff over on his blog, website and fb.  I'm serious when I said I was mad he didn't start this whole wedding announcement thing 6 years ago.  



You know you want something this cool and unique.







*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

Whaaat? Me? So excited! Thanks Kimberly, I will write you asap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...